"Power is our passion.
War is our Way.
Darkness is our Destiny.
The Force will set us free."
-The Sith Academy Code
The Dark Dominion is a coalition of powerful Sith noble houses and power bases.
The day to day leadership is upheld by The Council which consists of 5 seats each representing the spheres of influence that the Empire is also lead under.
Positions of the Council change over time, but the current Council consists of the following:
• Sith Doctrine: The Arch Mystic
- Ancient Knowledge, Mysteries & Sith Philosophy
• Military Command: The Warmaster
- Defense of the Empire, Military Offense & Military Strategy
• Scientific Advancement: The High Alchemist
- Technology & Biotic Science
• Civil Administration: The Supreme Judge
- Production and Logistics & Laws and Justice
• Galactic Influence: The Grand Vizier
- Sith Intelligence & Expansion and Diplomacy
From the earliest era of its foundation, the Sith Order has been formed
into a monarchy-like structure with the lower tier of Sith being
regarded as the weakest, least important members, often little more than
pawns, whereas those highest within the Order's echelon retain majestic
status, taking roles not dissimilar to kings, warlords, or emperors.
Either through prominence, recognition, or the seizing of power through their own merit, Sith move up in the hierarchy as they become more experienced, attain greater strength, or otherwise prove themselves worthy.
Upper Sith ranks
High profile Sith
- Sith Lord
- Sith Master
These individuals are allowed to take on apprentices:
1 Apprentice for a Sith Master
1-3 Apprentices for a Sith Lord
∞ Darths have no limit to the amount of apprentices they can have but it is expected to not have more than one can find time to properly mentor.
Lower Sith ranks
Low profile Sith
- Sith Specialist (Champion/Sorcerer/Scholar)
- Sith Adept
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only by challenge or the Council can one be elevate to the title of Lord and the same goes for the title of Darth.
Though The Enforcer is above the Master and Lord because they work directly for the Council, being an Enforcer does not raise your station; meaning they are still considered Sith and are still bound by their current rank's permissions.
Example being an Enforcer with the rank of Sith Adept one cannot just disrespect a lord because of this.
Imperial & Independent Ranking
This is a
self-governing group under the Sphere of Military Command, with their own hierarchy, and answering to the
Council but only if, this does not go against orders already given from
the councilor of military command.
However Sith are above Imperials in the Sith hierarchy and therefore should be treated with respect at all times.
The Imperial Military is the backbone of the Order as well as the Empire itself, as Imperial culture and society has been highly militarized since the Empire's early years on Dromund Kaas. the more independent contractors like mercenaries and bounty hunters are valuable because of their ties to the underworld both in terms of resources as well as information.
Last of the independents are the Mandalorians. Throughout their history, the Mandalorians were frequently allied with the Sith and held a certain distrust and general dislike for the Jedi Order.
- Private (PVT) = - Mercenary/Bounty hunter
- Specialist (SPC) = - Evaar'la verd : new soldier
- Corporal (CPL) = - Verd'ika : Private
- Sergeant (SGT) = - Beviin Alor'uus : lance corporal
- Ensign (ENS) = - Ruus'alor : Sergeant
- Lieutenant (LT) = - Tratur ruus'alor : staff sergeant
- Captain (CPT) = - Ver'alor : Lieutenant
- Major (MAJ) = - Alor'ad : captain
- Colonel (COL) = - Al'verde: commander